Clarity is the main thing and not always agreement. But there is much wisdom in clarity. Dennis Prager (Radio Talk show Host) has often said: “He prefers clarity over agreement.”
In 2 Chronicles 1:9-11 the importance of Godly wisdom, above all the desires of man is made clear.
My conclusion; if people sought a good understanding (clarity), there would be less strife and contention.
The truth is, individuals, nations or governments will never totally agree, but a desire to understand
(clarity) has the potential to attend to many of the world’s problems!
Clarity is the main thing and not always agreement
Clarity is the stuff, sound decisions are made of
Dynamic people; wisely use the time between stimulus and action, to make value judgments and
- act according to personal values
- accept personal responsibility for their actions
- maintain focus on the end goals
Here are some world conditions that demands answers
- Christian’s all over the world are being beheaded, in the name of Islam
- Mad dictators are being supported by the United States and equipped with weapons of mass destruction
- Israel, our greatest ally are threatened with destruction.
- The United States is, on the verge of total collapse after seven years of deliberate internal corruption in the White House.
- America has become a joke to our enemies
- Ichabod appears over the white house after the official colors of the L B G T Q community was proudly displayed.
Clarity is the main thing not always agreement
Clear answers to the world’s condition:
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God,…(James 1:5)
Having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: Ephesians 4:18
Brethren, be not children in understanding: in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men. (1 Corinthians 14:20)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:2 Timothy 3:16
Be like the children of Issachar?
- …sons of Issachar, men that had clarity/understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their command. (1 Chronicles 12:32)
Dear Lord, when my world is upside down, “help me to trust You.” Thank You, Lord: for in Your Wisdom, I find Clarity (though clarity will not always mean agreement with others.)